AdOps specialist is an entry-level position in the company that offers wide variety of knowledge for your future career. You will get to learn and master Google Ad server, Data management platform and many other digital advertising tools to be able to launch, administrate and optimize ad campaigns as well as to grow your expertise in programmatic auction maintenance.
- Administrating ad campaigns
- Accomplishing daily system maintenance tasks
- Close work with Sales, Planning and Development teams
You will gain experience
- Understanding ad creative formats, ad slots, campaign setup process, ad metrics, various analytics and data management platforms
- Communication with other teams, understanding the specifics of each closely related field
- Operation of ad serving and programmatic auctions (Google Ad Manager, Piano, Google Analytics, Wrike).
- Creation of the best customer experience and fluent teamwork
- "Can do" approach to work
- Desire to always find a solution
- Eager to learn fast
- Good written and spoken English language skills
- Ability to work with Excel
- Minimal experience in the local online display ad market is an advantage
Salary and benefits
- Gross salary starting from EUR 1596 based on your experience
- Ability to work remotely
- Additional 4 annual paid vacation days
- Professional growth opportunities and budget
- Private health insurance
- Sports club membership
Digital Matter is the largest Publisher Partner in the Baltics countries and expanding services in other markets in Europe. Providing Ad Sales, Ad Slots monetization, Consultancy, SEO, Data Management, Website Optimization services, and Unique Tools for website business growth.